Do It Your Way
- The Maestro supports a variety of access methods, including touch enter and exit, visual and auditory scanning, mouse pause (headtracking), joystick, and eye tracking (via the EyeMax Accessory*).
- Transition from touch enter or exit to eye tracking by adding the EyeMax accessory if physical skills decline (e.g., with ALS or MS). Continue communicating with the same language system and device layout!
- Choose from a variety of high-quality voices.
- Use digitized speech to ensure that your messages are delivered as intended.
- Integrated Bluetooth and Wi-Fi make it easy to stay connected by e-mail, cell phone and text message.
*EyeMax accessory is compatible with Maestro units with serial numbers starting with"MDC" only.