The Maestro may be appropriate for people who:
- Are unable to meet their needs and express their opinions using speech, gestures, or body language.
- Are learning language, literacy, communication, and social skills.
- Have age appropriate language, literacy, communication, and social skills.
- Would like a lightweight and stylish device with speakers that can be heard in a crowded room.
- Are looking for a device that comes standard with a camera, Wi-Fi and Bluetooth.
- Can use the touch screen to operate a communication device.
- Require an alternate method, including eye gaze* and scanning, to effectively and efficiently operate a device.
*EyeMax accessory is compatible with Maestro units with serial numbers starting with"MDC" only.
Maestro Photo Gallery
If your client's or loved one's skills and needs differ from those listed above, DynaVox offers several other devices that might be a better match for their physical, language and literacy skills. Please see information about DynaVox Xpress, Vmax+, M3 or Dynawrite 2.0 devices.